BLACK N' WHITE


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful week! 

If you read my blog on regular basis, you probably know what a complete and total shoeaholic I am!  Though I love clothing, jewelry, bags and other accessories, my weakness for all of the above pales in comparison to my obsession with shoes! I can honestly say that I can shoe shop all day, every day! Seriously, not exaggerating one bit!:) 

Having said that, not all shoes are created equal. Shopping for basics or necessities, if you will, doesn't usually get my juices flowing. Since for some inexplicable reason I have a flair for the dramatic when it comes to shoes, what gets me really excited is details, interesting shapes, colors and fabrics. To put it simply, anything but plain, please:) 


Which brings me to the pair I am wearing in today's post. Abundant in details, I love the scalloped edge and the elegant heel! But honestly, it is the black and white pyramid print that makes them one of my absolutely favorite pairs ever! So, I hope you don't mind seeing a lot more of them in the future:)






Paul Andrew Zenadia high heel pump | Equipment bright white & black shirt | Level99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pants in black | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather EXPRESS wool felt fedora hat { in camel here } | Wanderlust & Co chevron double silver ring | Sarina Suriano Sparkling Caelum white pearl & crystal palm bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , , ,